ETHDenver Venue Address
1000 N Broadway
Denver, CO 80203
Official Hotels of ETHDenver 2019
We’ve pre-booked room blocks at two hotels near ETHDenver to get you the best possible rates. It’s also possible to book shoulder dates, a couple days before/after the event and still receive the rate. Contacts at each hotel are listed below, in case you have any difficulty booking. You can also reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Art Hotel [SOLD OUT]
1201 Broadway, Denver, CO 80203
(2 blocks away from venue)
- Limited Rooms at Special $149 Rate
- Booking Issues? Contact Amelie here: email@example.com
Holiday Inn Express [SOLD OUT]
401 17th St Denver, CO 80202
(1 mile away from venue)
- Limited Rooms at Special $89 Rate (rate will appear after you select dates)
- Booking Issues? Dial reservations at 1-800-315-2621 and refer to the “ETH” group.
Feb 11-14: BUIDL Week, Denver/Boulder/Colorado Springs/Fort Collins
Feb 15-17: ETHDenver 2019 Buidlathon, Sports Castle
- 15th: Workshops & Buidling
- 16th: Panels, Workshops & Buidling
- 17th: Project Fair, Presentations & Closing Ceremony
Feb 17, 5-10pm: ETHDenver After Party, Sports Castle
Feb 18-21: Mountain Retreat, Breckenridge Ski Resort
Full schedule details to be released closer to event.
Light Rail and buses can take you from DIA directly to Union Station in downtown Denver. From there you can take a rideshare, scooter, walk, or take the free 16th street Mall Ride to within a few blocks walk of the ETHDenver Sports Castle venue. Union Station also offers Amtrak train transportation from Denver to many cities throughout the US.
- Light Rail
- Bus – The Regional Transportation District (RTD) operates citywide bus service.
- Rideshare – Both Uber and Lyft are available in the Mile High City.
- Scooters – Many scooter options have popped up across Denver.
City Guide & Things to Do
Requesting a Visa Invitation Letter
You can request a visa invitation letter to assist in obtaining your visa to attend ETHDenver 2019. You must be accepted to ETHDenver first prior to requesting a visa invitation.
Please note that requesting a visa invitation letter does not guarantee that your local authorities will grant a visa to attend ETHDenver. Additionally, you are responsible for submitting your visa application to your local embassy/consulate; ETHDenver management will not submit on your behalf.