ETHDenver 2020 Travel
ETHDenver 2020 Venue Address
1000 N Broadway
Denver, CO 80203
Official Hotels of ETHDenver 2020
We’ve pre-booked room blocks at two hotels near ETHDenver. It’s may be possible to also book shoulder dates, a few days before/after the event, and still receive the rate. Contacts at each hotel are listed below, in case you have any difficulty booking.
Hotels have sold out each of the past two years. We suggest booking as early in advance as possible to secure these rates. These are some of the best available rates in the area and we’ve declined commissions in the interest of negotiating the best rates possible for ETHDenver attendees.
Art Hotel [$159 Booking Link] – NOTE: When booking, you will see an “Urban Amenity Fee,” but that cost will be waived for all ETHDenver group rate bookings.
1201 Broadway, Denver, CO 80203 [Map]
(5 min walk / 2 blocks from the Castle)
- Limited Rooms at $159 Rate [Rooms Currently Available]
- Urban Amenity Fee Waived (no additional $20/night resort fee, but still receive full perks). This resort fee will still show up when booking as it’s part of their system default, but it will be removed.
- Booking Issues? Need extended stay for dates not listed? Dial reservations at +1-303-572-8000 and request assistance booking at the ETHDenver group rate (based on availability & rates may vary for dates outside event).
- Limited Rooms at $89 Rate [Rooms Currently Available]
- Booking Issues? Need extended stay for dates not listed? Dial reservations at +1-888-627-8405 and request assistance booking at the ETHDenver group rate (based on availability & rates may vary for dates outside event).
ETHDenver 2020 Schedule
Feb 10-13: BUIDL Week, Denver/Boulder/Colorado Springs/Fort Collins
Feb 14-16: ETHDenver 2020 Buidlathon, Sports Castle
- 14th: Workshops & #BUIDLing
- 15th: Panels, Workshops & #BUIDLing
- 16th: Project Fair, Presentations & Closing Ceremony
Feb 16, 5-10pm: ETHDenver After Party, Sports Castle
Feb 17-20: Mountain Retreat, Breckenridge Ski Resort – Updates Coming Soon!
Additional schedule details will be released closer to event, but these dates are locked and will help you plan your travel. We suggest arriving early Monday(10th)-Wednesday (12th), or latest by Thursday (13th), and plan to stay until Monday (17th) after ETHDenver so you can fully participate in Sunday’s project presentations, ceremonies and legendary closing party.
Light Rail and buses can take you from DIA directly to Union Station in downtown Denver. From there you can take a rideshare, scooter, walk, or take the free 16th street Mall Ride to within a few blocks walk of the ETHDenver Sports Castle venue. Union Station also offers Amtrak train transportation from Denver to many cities throughout the US.
- Light Rail
- Bus – The Regional Transportation District (RTD) operates citywide bus service.
- Rideshare – Both Uber and Lyft are available in the Mile High City.
- Scooters – Many scooter options have popped up across Denver.
City Guide & Things to Do
Requesting a Visa Invitation Letter
You can request a visa invitation letter to assist in obtaining your visa to attend ETHDenver 2020. You must be accepted to ETHDenver first prior to requesting a visa invitation.
Please note that requesting a visa invitation letter does not guarantee that your local authorities will grant a visa to attend ETHDenver. Additionally, you are responsible for submitting your visa application to your local embassy/consulate; ETHDenver management will not submit on your behalf.