Are you a podcaster attending ETHDenver? Book interview time in our podcast space today!
Podcasts are a great way to learn about and stay current on the evolving technology of the blockchain world. To ensure we can assist podcasters in their educational endeavors, we’ve dedicated an entire room to podcasting at ETHDenver 2020. Here’s how it will work:
1. We will have a room set up on the fourth floor with optimal sound and basic equipment including:
- 2x Standing Stage Lights
- 1x Scarlett 2i2 Audio Interface
- 1x Shure SM58 Microphone
- 1x USB to HDMI video converter for converting camera input into streaming digital video
- 1x USB Logitech Camera/Microphone for backup in case of technical difficulties
- 1x 36” x 96” Folding Table with seating for up to 6
- Sound Dampening Equipment
2. If you want to request a time slot, do so as soon as possible via this Podcast Reservation Request Form. Our team will reply to confirm availability within 3–5 business days.
3. Additionally, we will have overflow space for podcasters who need it on the press floor. These will be confirmed on an as-needed basis.
If you have questions about the ETHDenver Podcast Room, please contact email@example.com.
We look forward to hearing all of the great content that comes out of your ETHDenver experience! If you are interested in recording a podcast, make sure to request a time today.
Learn more about ETHDenver on our website.