ETHDenver 2024 is redefining art galleries with a unique installation that blends the physical and digital worlds. We’ll blur the boundary between digital art and real-world experience.
In this futuristic vision, there is little distinction between the physical and metaphysical objects in our lives. The gallery will feature an immersive collection of screens, objects, and projections, all styled in a cyberpunk aesthetic. Each artwork, whether physical object or digital art, will be accompanied by a QR code. When attendees scan a code, a webhook will trigger the artwork to transform from a glitchy black and white version of the image to full color. A large LED screen overhead will also display the NFT art each time a work is triggered.
Additionally, a silent auction will be held for each piece of art. Artists will put their art up for auction on a Web3 art marketplace website which will end on the last day of ETHDenver 2024, Sunday Mar 3rd at 3:00pm MST. Winning bidders will transfer payments directly to the artists via crypto.
Artists selected for the exhibition will be notified by February 5th, 2024. ETHDenver will be hosted in person from February 26th to March 3rd at the National Western Center in Denver, Colorado.
Submission Options/Guidelines for Artists:
- Digital Art: This includes still art, video, and audio/video projects.
- Physical Art: This includes printed digital art, paintings, sculptures, or any other physical artwork (with optional digital art integration). Note: ETHDenver can offer some support of shipping costs to Denver.
- Supported File Types (for digital submissions): JPEG, PNG, GLTF, GLB, WEBM, MP4, M4V, OGV, OGG, MP3, WAV, OGA, and YouTube URLs.
- NFT Minting Chain: Ethereum
Responsibilities of Artists:
- Artists are responsible for coordinating shipment of any tangible art displayed at ETHDenver 2024 to auction winners (if not picked up in-person).
- Artists must fully produce and deliver their own artwork no later than February 20, 2024 at 11:59pm. Art must also be minted by this deadline.
Email questions to: firstname.lastname@example.org